About Advanced Orthomolecular Research:
AOR is one of Canada’s fastest growing Nutraceutical health supplement organizations. Our market leading premium products are manufactured and distributed primarily to specialty retailers throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Calgary, AOR is in search of an experienced Creative Director to join our team.
We are looking for a leader who wants to make their mark and be part of a transitional period. We are looking for a quirky, fun and energetic Creative Director who is eager to move our brand in to a new era.
We respect individuality and are looking for individuals with inspiration, purpose, direction and energy as well as a passion for healthy everyday living. You will be highly detail orientated, have experience working within the packaged goods industry and live and breathe the brand.
- Lead, manage and evolve the company brand standards with the Mar Comms Director
- Manage the graphic design department and mentor the team to foster growth and inspiration
- Collaborate with all members of the marketing department
- Liaise with third party suppliers and develop good rapport with agencies
- Produce presentations for executive team
- Offer strategic creative direction on all materials in digital and printed mediums
- Learn and manage label process as part of the business function
- Constantly review and critique existing B2B and B2C materials,
- Operate with Integrity and deliver projects in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Exceed standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service best practice; resolving operational problems and identifying work process improvements
- Direct and delegate production schedule based on business priorities
- Implement new systems and standardise design request process to eliminate inefficiency and increase productivity
- Present new ideas and concepts to contribute to the company mandate of continual innovation
- 6 years design/marketing/communications interactive work experience
- 4 years art/design director level
- 2 years graphic design certification program recognized from a technical and/or university institute.
- Strong design portfolio with 6 years visual communication working knowledge
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Sufficient knowledge of branding, including strategy, development and execution
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently or with a team and excellent creative problem solving skills
- Possess leadership abilities that foster learning and excellence amongst team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within packaged goods company or experience in pharma or nutraceutical environment would be considered an asset
This position reports to AOR Marketing Communications Director
Interested parties please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com .Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview