AOR Student Representative
AOR is one of Canada’s fastest growing Nutraceutical health supplement organizations. Our market leading premium and PRO series products are manufactured and distributed to specialty retailers and healthcare practitioners throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Calgary, AOR is in search of a Student Representative at Boucher to join our team.
- Demonstrate knowledge on AOR brand and products. Act as a primary point of communication for students requesting information.
- Promptly communicate significant opportunities to engage the student body to headquarters and the Medical Director.
- At the beginning of each school year or semester, provide AOR with a year-at-a-glance document, detailing tentative dates for proposed events, relevant trade shows and sponsorships.
- Identify opportunities to develop new events and programs for students
- Host information sessions as appropriate with guest speakers
- Participate in campus events that will increase AOR visibility
- Proactively seek out organizers of events and offer AOR’s support
- Provide timely feedback regarding events that AOR participated in or sponsored.
- Experience with natural health industry and/ knowledge of AOR products
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills
- Organized and reliable
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Experience in customer service an asset.
- Behave in a professional manner that is consistent with the AOR brand
- Proficient Writing skills and ability to summarize medical literature
- Experience in research methodology and terminology an asset
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills an asset
Time commitment and compensation
- A commitment of seven to nine hours per week on average.
- Attendance at special events, such as tradeshows, is also required. Eight to 10 hours per event.
- Compensation: $400/month
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you’d make a great student representative with AOR to the HR Manager at email@example.com by June 2nd 2017