Latest from AOR
Coffee Confidential -2016-09-29
Today is National Coffee Day, the story goes that coffee beans were originally discovered centuries ago in Ethiopia.... Read More
AOR is one of Canada’s fastest growing Nutraceutical health supplement organizations. Our market leading premium products are manufactured and distributed primarily to specialty retailers throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Calgary, AOR is in search of an experienced Sales Representative to join our team.
We are currently seeking 1 highly motivated sales professionals to join our Toronto West/GTA North, Ontario sales team. If you have excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and a passion for customer service and sales you will thrive in this role. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing sales and customer service to a defined territory of new and existing customers, building and maintaining a regular call cycle, developing business plans and marketing plans for customers, and coordinating education seminars for both retail staff and consumers. The Account Manager will build strong relationships with their customer base by maintaining in-person contact, and working together on growth strategies. Some travel, as well as attendance at tradeshows, educational seminars and sales meetings will be required.
Number of positions: 1
Position : Sales Representative – Account Manager (full time)
Territory: Toronto West/GTA North, Ontario
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO INCLUDE (but not limited to):
Responsibilities of the job include:
• Manage new and existing accounts within the assigned territory.
• Organize and provide educational trainings and product demonstrations with accounts.
• Coordinate marketing and advertising initiatives with accounts.
• Initiate new business development.
• Be present at tradeshows, when necessary.
• Accurately and effectively describe and promote all AOR Brand products.
• Accurately and effectively increase AOR brand recognition.
• Observe the competitive landscape; make recommendations to Sales Director.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Complete weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Collect commonly asked questions and feedback for research and product development purposes.
• Cold calling is necessary.
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in business or health sciences.
• Strong knowledge of natural health products.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an outside sales position.
• High level of proficiency with the internet and full MS office suite.
• High degree of organizational and management skills.
• Regular Business week of 5 days, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm, with occasional weekday evenings and weekends
• 4 days per week on the road, with 1 day per week designated as office day
This challenging position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and meet the necessary requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.